What’s This For?
- Gibson & Heritage Guitars with Nashville/Schaller Bushing Mounted Bridge Posts
- Includes “Plus” iNsert™ – “Plus” iNsert Bridge Posts
- Vintage correct look – no retaining wire!
- Alloy: 70% zinc, 30% aluminum
- Net Weight: with brass saddles – 1.75 oz./50g; with titanium saddles – 1.66 oz./47.4g
- Length: 3.31″/84.1mm
- Saddle radius: 12″
- Post spacing: 2.923″/74.4mm
- Post hole diameter: .165″/4.2mm
- String Spread (center-to-center, outer saddles):
#3068-5 ABRN Bridge “Plus” Aged Gold
The best non-locking replacement bridge for your Gibson® Nashville or Heritage Schaller bridge!
Pre notched NATURAL BRASS saddles standard. Other saddle configurations optional.
Hassle Free Returns!
No questions asked, 30 days return policy
All orders are shipped same or next business day
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
NO SALES TAX!
On orders shipped outside of Pennsylvania
Be sure to measure the depth of the bridge post holes PRIOR to installation of the “PLUS” conversion posts
Customize Your ABR-’59 Bridge with the below Options and Upgrades
NOTE TO MAC/APPLE USERS: If you are using the Safari browser, you may have problems checking out. Please use a different browser, such as Chrome, to check out.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.