2003 Epiphone Les Paul, Quilt Top, Korea
Corsa Conversion Guitars Sale! Hurry – before the timer hits ZERO!
Unbelievable Bargain! Sale price is less than the upgraded parts cost!
2003 Epiphone Les Paul, Made in Korea, Exquisite Quilt Top in Tangerine
Very light 8 lbs., 2 oz. (3.69 Kg.)
Original Features / Details:
This Epiphone Les Paul has an amazing quilt top and is in excellent overall condition. Minor hairline surface scratches and a ding on the treble horn. The guitar has undergone a complete makeover of all hardware and electronics – with all the best Corsa Electronics and Faber® German hardware. Corsa pickups, and proper CTS 500K pots with Orange Drop caps, wired 50’s style. With over $700 in upgrade parts, at the $599 price tag, it’s like getting the guitar for free, and then some! This made in Korea Epiphone exhibits remarkable quality, even better than many USA Les Pauls. Certainly of higher quality than the new made in China Epiphones. If you’re looking for an exceptional value in a Les Paul that can go head to head with guitars costing thousands more, this it the one!
Included: SKB Hard Shell Case
A Steal at $599 !
The Corsa Conversion Value Proposition:
- Epiphone Les Pauls made in Korea in STOCK similar condition retail on average for between $450-$500
- Corsa Manalishi™ Pickups: $300
- New Switchcraft full size LP 3-Way Toggle Switch & Output Jack, with vintage braided shield wire $50
- Four CTS “Vintage Taper” pots, with Orange Drop caps, wired 50’s style: $59
- Faber® Premium Tone-Lock Bridge: $95
- Faber® Premium “Plus” E-Sert bridge posts/thumb wheels: $44
- Faber® Premium TPM™ Steel Tailpiece Bushings: $18
- Faber® Premium TP-’59 tailpiece: $48
- Faber® Premium Tone-Lock Studs/Spacers: $42
- Faber® Premium Deluxe Die Cast Tuners: $64
Over $700 in upgraded parts alone! Total value exceeds $1150 – Yours Completed for $599.00
Hassle Free Returns!
No questions asked, 7 days return policy on all guitars
All orders are shipped same or next business day
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout