Gibson Faded Flying V – CCFV-001
Corsa Conversion Guitars Sale! Hurry – before the timer hits ZERO!
Comparable Value = $1,529!
2009 Gibson Faded Worn Cherry Flying V
A recent trade in. Converted to all the lastest Corsa Specifications.
This s a great sounding and playing V, at a fantastic price. The current market value of a this model in similar condition is $1000.00 with a low quality factory gig bag. This V’s Corsa Conversion alone is worth $590 and comes in brand new TKL 7883 Flying V hard shell case with a retail cost of $239.95. All together this V is an $1779.00 + Retail Value. Your’s for only $1,429.00
In great condition – the top has slightly faded with age to a lighter mahogany brown. The back and sides still have the deeper Cherry Red color. At one time accent stripes were applied to the side and back body and the original red color is deeper than the adjoining areas. See photos for details.
Corsa Conversion Upgrades as Installed
- Pickups: Corsa Manalishi Pickups Neck & Bridge
- Wiring: Jack and Switch Upgraded to Vintage Braided Shield
- Pots: 3 – Vintage Tapered 500k Long Shaft, 1 Push Pull for Phase change
- Capacitors: Orange Drop – .022
- Bridge Posts: Corsa-Faber iNsert
- Bridge: Corsa Faber Tone Lock
- Tail Piece: Corsa-Faber TP-59 Lightweight Aluminum
- Tail Piece Studs: Corsa-Faber Tone Lock
- Tuners: Corsa-Faber Deluxe
Pickup Phasing – Wired in Phase – Push Pull to set Out of Phase Tone
Hassle Free Returns!
No questions asked, 7 days return policy on all guitars
All orders are shipped same or next business day
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout