Free U.S. Shipping Details
We offer FREE First Class Mail shipping to our U.S. retail customers (U.S. shipping addresses only) on orders that are for $99 or more. These are the details:
- Order must be at least $99 subtotal, after any discounts or taxes are applied.
- Order must be less than one pound to qualify for First Class. If faster shipping is desired, Priority and Express options may be selected.
- Orders less than $99 and less than one pound offer low cost First Class Mail rates, as well as optional Priority and Express availability.
- Guitars, pickups and Corsa Controls excluded due to weight/dimension limitations.
International Shipping Details
We offer several shipping methods for our International customers, depending upon delivery speed desired.
- First Class Mail International Economy: A new option we have just added is First Class International Economy. You can expect this method to take 10+ days for delivery, possibly as long as 21 days. The efficiency of local customs and postal services will have a bearing on delivery times. We tested this service to an address in Canada and the package was delivered in 10 days. As we make more shipments to various countries using this service, we may update this information in an attempt to provide more accurate expectations for delivery times. Tracking is standard with this service.
- First Class Mail International Expedited: 7+ days for delivery. Delivery times can vary widely depending upon the efficiency of local customs and postal services. Tracking is standard with this service.
- Priority Mail International: This service is quoted by the U.S. Postal Service as 6-10 days delivery. However, while the package will leave the U.S. promptly, there is no way to guarantee the actual delivery time. Customs delays and typical hand off times to the local postal service have a direct bearing on actual delivery times. Tracking is standard with this service.
- Priority Express International: This service has a quoted delivery time of 3-5 days. However, as with Priority Mail International, once the package leaves the U.S., there is no way to accurately predict actual delivery times. Tracking is standard with this service.
All delivery times quoted above are only an estimate and there is no guarantee that packages will arrive within the quoted times. All the above services are highly reliable as to delivery, despite the lack of pinpoint accuracy regarding delivery times.